(last updated on 16 December 2017)
stepped down on Earth on: 21st September 1989
– PSLE (Bedok West Primary School, class of 2001)
– GCE O Levels (Ngee Ann Secondary School, class of 2005)
– GCE A Levels (Saint Andrew’s Junior College, class of 2007)
– Bachelor of Business Administration (Accountancy), Second Class Honours (Upper) (NUS Business School, class of 2014)
– Senior Accountant, Financial Planning & Control Department, Finance Division, Singapore Airlines Limited (1 December 2017 – present)
– Accountant, Financial Planning & Control Department, Finance Division, Singapore Airlines Limited (15 December 2015 – 30 November 2017)
– Associate, Tax Services, Ernst & Young Solutions LLP (7 July 2014 – 4 December 2015)
Some other talent:
– Erhu Grade 7 (but having not touched the erhu since he left JC… hmm… it may now be Grade 1/7)
finished serving National Service as a driver at 36SCE and BMTC School 2 01/08 Orion Coy from 09 January 2008 to 08 November 2009. Completed service as Corporal First Class. 🙂
Work experiences prior to graduation:
– Worked as a gift packer, before becoming the Quality Controller from Nov 2005 (after finishing O’Level exams) to Mar 2006 (start of JC education, i did not do 1st 3-mths then…)
– Worked as temporary administrative and accounts assistant at CPF Board from Nov 2009 (after finishing full-time National Service) to Jul 2010 (one-monthbreak before start of university
– Worked as temporary Special Projects executive at Training Vision Institute Pte Ltd (prev known as Training Vision Pte Ltd). Dealt with the preparation of logistics for different special projects conducted for the participants at the Institute. Major project done was the full detailed planning and carrying out of 3 Resume Workshops for the participants.
– Went back to Central Provident Fund Board Finance Department and served as a Intern for one month between December 2011 and January 2012. Assisted my colleagues with the testing of a new system to be implemented later this year, and also other duties that were assigned to me.
– Went to Ernst & Young for my Summer Internship, which was also compulsory as part of my graduation requirements, from May to August 2012. Served as a Tax Intern, mainly dealing with compliance activities at the Corporate Tax division.
– Went to Ernst & Young for a 2nd time for my Summer Internship, from May to August 2013. Served as a Tax Intern, mainly dealing with compliance activities at the Human Capital department, which involves individual tax filing for expatriates and locals. Experienced a very challenging peak period while rushing for the filing deadline, but fret not, quality is never compromised.